The Business Department practice group at Riley Riper Hollin & Colagreco is designed to provide our clients with the full spectrum of legal services they are likely to encounter throughout the lifecycle of their business – from inception and growth to dissolution or sale. Our client-focused attorneys and litigators have decades of hands-on experience in a diverse range of transactional, finance, taxation and estate matters related to business planning, structure, operations and succession as well as tax and estate planning for the business owner(s); their families and successful business executives.
Our reputation for excellence attracts a loyal following from a broad cross-section of publicly owned and privately held businesses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Today, RRHC business law clients also come from the manufacturing, public utility, restaurant, medical device and professional services sectors.
RRHC attorneys offer clients a wealth of experience in virtually every area of business law, commercial lending and litigation. We collaborate across legal disciplines to offer the specialized expertise our clients’ business and personal needs require in the areas of taxation, trusts and estates, real estate, and labor and employment law.
Our practice’s capabilities include:
- Business entity formation and structure
- Business divorce, foreclosure and workouts
- Commercial lending, leasing and real estate financing
- SBA lending, including SBA 504 and 7A loan programs
- Partnership agreements; Corporate By-laws; LLC Agreements
- Supply, distribution and requirements contracts
- Business acquisitions, mergers and sales
- Partner/Principal retirement and withdrawal contracts
- Business successions
- Federal, state and local tax planning and controversies
- Sales, income, payroll, trust fund and realty transfer tax issues and penalties
- Wealth preservation, wills, trusts and estates planning and estate administration
Our Business Law team includes partners who have served as directors and loan committee members of commercial banks and who have represented clients before a variety of federal and state courts and regulatory agencies. The leader of our tax group is dual degreed and licensed as both an attorney and a CPA with public accounting experience who has also served as the controller of a large publicly traded manufacturing company.
From handling complex real estate business transactions to helping high net worth clients preserve their business and personal assets, the RRHC Business Law team is uniquely prepared to handle the complex and challenging issues that today’s businesses and executives face. Our unique value proposition delivers efficiently managed, high-caliber legal representation.