Edward J. Hollin
As a shareholder in the firm’s real estate and business sections, Ed has represented clients in commercial real estate and finance matters. Representing national and local developers and lenders, as well as tenants, he has extensive experience as lead counsel on complex acquisitions, sales, leases and financing. He has also handled many significant transactions involving shopping centers and office/industrial properties. Ed’s practice includes complex and sophisticated financing transactions, such as those utilizing various government assisted programs. He is an approved attorney for certified development companies which facilitate United States SBA loan programs. His experience extends to business transactions, matters of partnership and corporate law, and negotiating business acquisitions and separations.
A few of his recent representations include:
- An international office and commercial developer whose portfolio value is in excess of $6 billion and who is also a nationally recognized pioneer in “new urbanism” commercial and residential developments
- A NYSE listed public utility company
- An international distributor of educational materials with facilities throughout the United States
Ed has lectured at continuing education seminars on real estate and leasing issues and is a licensed title insurance agent in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Named by his peers as a “Legal Ace” by Main Line Today magazine
- AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell